Saturday 17 August 2013

Isles of Jeju and U-do

Seoul to Jeju was the world's busiest air transport route last year with over 10million people flying it. I can't tell you the number of times I've heard Koreans tell me you need to go to beautiful Jeju, or the comparison between Jeju and Hawaii. 
I went and had a great time but felt a bit underwhelmed, I've been to more beautiful places in Korea, for example deokjeokkdo last month is a much more scenic island and it has the advantage of being much quieter and 'less touristy'. That being said I still had a good time on Jeju, the highlight was the boat trip to U-do where we rented quad bikes in the rain. It rained almost the whole weekend and the grey skies reminded me a bit of the Hebrides of home.






A little deviation from the standard jump photo this is more of a floaty one






Gotta get the geographical features in there.


On the boat to U-do



No comments:

Post a Comment