Tuesday 1 January 2013

Dave's Last Show

On the 28th of December we played our last show with Dave on bass. It was a nice intimate gig in Strange Fruit, Hongdae. It's one of my favourite places to play, it's a cozy little basement bar with a really nice low-key feel to it. I saw my first show here; Used Cassettes, Sparrow Hills and Yours all played together. I also met my girlfriend Ellie here too so it's just one of those places that I really feel connected to. So it was a nice way to end Dave's stint with Table People. He's a great guy and I'm gonna miss him. The show was also a little different because Ethan was stranded in the states, his flight got cancelled. Luckily Jungkyu agreed to fill in, it was great to play alongside someone so full of energy, it brought a whole new dynamic to our sound.


The Quip: A really tight Korean band, they have a great sound,. I enjoyed their set a lot!

I'm still trying to master playing and smiling at the same time.

Dave, Eric and Jungkyu

Tequila break

Jungkyu tearing it up!

Love X Stereo (http://lovexstereo.com/) - These guys are great, super cool too! We also played on New Years eve with them.

Love X Stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment